Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater® Fleece Vest
newportFILM has partnered with our friends at Team1Newport and Patagonia on Thames to bring you some special gear for the winter season.
- Made of warm polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes, and hem
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Hip length
Fabric & Care:
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Shipping & Handling
Items ship Monday through Friday. We ship all goods through USPS. For in stock merchandise, arrival time should be within 5 to 7 days, though we cannot guarantee shipment by a certain date. For expedited shipping, it is available at an additional fee at checkout. If there are special requirements for your packages, feel free to contact us, and we’ll do our best to figure out a solution you’ll be satisfied with.
Returns & Exchanges
For Returns & Exchanges, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (401) 649-2784
174 Bellevue Avenue, Suite 314, Newport, RI 02840
Thank you for your support. Memberships are valid for one (1) year from the date of joining. All memberships are considered donations and donations are 100% tax deductible under section 501c(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax receipts will be mailed to your billing address following payment.