Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater® Fleece Vest
newportFILM has partnered with our friends at Team1Newport and Patagonia on Thames to bring you some special gear for the winter season.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior, and heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micro polyester jersey trim at armholes and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
Fabric & Care:
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Shipping & Handling
Items ship Monday through Friday. We ship all goods through USPS. For in stock merchandise, arrival time should be within 5 to 7 days, though we cannot guarantee shipment by a certain date. For expedited shipping, it is available at an additional fee at checkout. If there are special requirements for your packages, feel free to contact us, and we’ll do our best to figure out a solution you’ll be satisfied with.
Returns & Exchanges
For Returns & Exchanges, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (401) 649-2784
174 Bellevue Avenue, Suite 314, Newport, RI 02840
Thank you for your support. Memberships are valid for one (1) year from the date of joining. All memberships are considered donations and donations are 100% tax deductible under section 501c(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax receipts will be mailed to your billing address following payment.